The Unknown Story Of The Mahabharat

Introduction

After the Mahabharata war, the Pandavas stayed on the banks of the Ganges for a month after performing all Vedic rituals, for sacrificing all their dead relatives. Many great sages and saints came and went to see and console Dharmaraja Yudhishthira. Meanwhile, sage Narada also went to Yudhishthira and asked to know Yudhishthira's state of mind. Narada questioned Yudhishthira and said, "O Yudhishthira, by the strength of your arms and by the grace of Lord Krishna you have won this battle. Are you not happy after defeating the sinful Duryodhana? I hope neither grief nor lamentation afflicts you.

When Yudhisthira came to know the truth

Yudhishthira replied that "Actually I have won this battle by the grace of Krishna, the blessings of the Brahmins and the strength of Bhima and Arjuna. I still have deep sorrow in my heart. I think, because of my own greed, so many relatives have been killed. Seeing Draupadi lamenting the death of her son Abhimanyu, I consider this victory a defeat.”  Yudhishthira further said, “After killing all these warriors I came to know that Karna is my brother. He was born from the union of Sun God and my mother Kunti. The whole world thought she was Radha's son, but in reality she was my mother's. I killed him unintentionally. This thing is eating me from inside." Neither Arjuna, Bhima nor the two younger brothers knew that Karna was our elder brother.


So I could conquer the world…


"However, Karna knew that we were his younger brothers. He was informed about this by Krishna and my mother. He could not come to our side because of his close relationship with Duryodhana. However, he promised not to take our lives. If I had both Arjuna and Karna, I could have conquered the world." Saying this Yudhishthira became emotional and his tears began to flow. Then his mother Kunti came forward and told her son Yudhishthira, "Do not mourn like this. I tried to talk to Karna about you." I tried to talk about this relationship. Suryadev also spoken to him. But due to his close friendship, Karna did not leave Duryodhana's company.

Yudhisthira cursed Kunti


Yudhisthira could not calm down his anger and grief after hearing mother Kunti's consolation. Dharmaraja Yudhishthira said to his mother Kunti, You have made us the killers of our own elder brother by hiding such big things. In anger Yudhishthira cursed the entire female race including mother Kunti and said – Today I curse the entire female race that they cannot keep anything secret in their hearts even if they want to. He curses the entire female race that from now on no woman will be able to hide anything within her. It is believed that due to Yudhisthira's curse, women become so much talk active , with nothing hidden in their bellies!! 


Declaration 
The story about the cursing by Yudhisthira to her mother, may be lately added to original Mahabharat written by Sage Vyasa, but in Hinduism, this is religiously believed. The gist was found in local Bengali Newspaper (Aajtak), from where, it is being taken and translated into English, for more readers in outside world to know and share. No other purpose and uses are neither made nor intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging is difficult way to earn money?

  Blogging can be a way to earn money, but it's not always easy. Success depends on factors like your niche, content quality, consistenc...