The Subject Geology


 

 Self Introduction and Purpose

 This is to let you know all, specially those, who are high school or under graduate students of Geology, I try to describe the various chapters on Geology, as an additional help as well as information to your learning. 

I am a professional geologist, worked as Petroleum Geologist with the National Oil Company, as an exploration and Development geologist for 35- long years. Through time, I will post about oil exploration and its production also, for your understanding and to waking up your interest in the Industry.  

But everything depends on the response from you. I will wait for next seven days, before posting my next post. Of course, meanwhile, I will be available to answer all your queries and interest.

Hope we will meet you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging is difficult way to earn money?

  Blogging can be a way to earn money, but it's not always easy. Success depends on factors like your niche, content quality, consistenc...